TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion/Contest Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to "The Promoter" referred to as O'Studios Productions a O'Brian Technologies company. This contests run on the official Channels listed:
Instagram: @Ostudiosproductions & @obriantec
1. This contest is only open to legal residents of the state of Connecticut, aged 18 or over.
2. For fairness, employees and board members of the Promoter and Sponsor
are not allowed to enter.
3. By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by these terms and
4. No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
5. Internet access and a valid FaceBook or Instagram account are required.
1. The promotional period will vary depending on the contest, and will be
detailed in the caption of the post announcing the contest, or thereabouts.
2. The deadline for entries will be detailed in the caption of the post, unless
otherwise stated. Entries must be made within this Promotional Period; any
entries made outside this time will not be valid.
3.By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by DECEMBER 31st, 2022
4 One (1) winner based in Connecticut will be selected at random by The Promoter on MARCH 31st 2023 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Visit the Instagram page at @Ostudiosproductions & @obriantec and locate the
promotional post inviting you to take part in the Promotion. The mechanic for
entering the competition will be outlined in the caption of this post, or
thereabouts. Note that not all contests will run on Instagram profiles concurrently.
FURTHER ENTRY DETAILS
1. Entrants must only submit entries that do not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights.
3.This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Channels. As such, please direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Contest to the Promoters. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoters and agencies acting on their behalf with regard to this Promotion, and not to the Channels.
4. By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation (over and above the award of the prize) in perpetuity for promotional purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment (over and above the award of the prize) in perpetuity but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant, as determined by the Promoter.
5. The Promoter will only accept one entry per person per contest
6. The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfillment of the Prize.
7.The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
1. The Prize refers to 1 Free Music Video and will be detailed in the contest announcement post on Instagram and corresponding communications upon entry. There will only be one winner unless otherwise specified by the Promoter.
2. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
4. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
5. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
6. The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into the decision made.
WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
1. All valid entries received on Instagram during the Promotion/Contest Period will be entered into a prize draw or a jury selection process by the Promoters, as detailed in the caption of the post or corresponding communications, to be conducted within 2 Week of closeout date.
2. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3.The Prize will be awarded to a selected winner who has entered a valid entry via Instagram. 4.The selection will be made in a 2 round process. In round one 4 participants will be selected using the provided judging criteria found in post or corresponding communications upon entry. The participants selected will advance to the second round where a winner will be selected by the public based on criteria provided in detailed caption or corresponding communication.
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS
1. The winner will be contacted via a comment under their original entry on Instagram asking them to contact the Promoter, or via direct message.
2. The winner will be given 7 days to respond to their initial winner communication. In the event that the winner has not responded within 7 days of their notification then the winner shall forfeit their Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the Prize as they see fit.
1. Entries will be rejected if they: a. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; b. have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means; c. include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you; d. include the names, likenesses, photographs, or similar of any individual without their express permission; e. represent a danger to health and safety; and/or f. disparage the promoter or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion.
2. The Prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated.
3. . Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full may be disqualified and not counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
4. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, manufacturing and supply, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the claims process and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion
5.The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
6.The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the winner plus their entry. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion the winner consents to such participation. 8. Limitation of Liability: The entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Promoter and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, volunteers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: This Promotion is under the jurisdiction of the State of Connecticut. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved solely through arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. No responsibility is accepted for any contest entries that are incomplete, tagged incorrectly, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, misdirected, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent/ published due to technical or transmission failures of any kind or any other reason.